I am a scholar with hands-on international performance improvement and change implementation experience.
Associate Professor of Management at Bryant University – BITZH, a AACSB accredited dual-degree program between Bryant University (Smithfield, RI, USA) and the Beijing Institute of Technology (Zhuhai, China), I share my time between research and teaching Organizational Behavior, Management and Strategy courses. I apply a student-centric and action-learning approach to my teaching.
An Organizational Dynamics (Organizational Development & Change Management) consultant with over 20 years of international experience, I specialize in Management & Performance Change solutions, Action & Performance Coaching, Competency-based Management interventions and quantifiable Organizational Development initiatives. I have designed 360 feedback systems, a large variety of assessments, Managerial & leadership Skills Development as well as Cross-cultural Integration programs for green-field SMEs, Leading Multinationals, Government Bodies, and the United Nations System.
I am certified on several psychometric and assessment solutions, in addition to being one of the selected few Chally (chally.com) Master Certifier outside the United States. In addition, I have a PhD in Management (Organizational Behavior) from the ICN Business School (France), and a MBA from Newcastle University (UK).
Influence of personality on work outcomes, competences, employee retention, behavior change, organizational effectiveness, and quantitative psychology.
- Bryant University – BITZH
- Sino-European University of Technology of Shanghai University (UTSEUS – Sorbonne Universities)
- European Communication School
- France Business School
- Skema Business School
- East China Normal University
- Tongji University
- EM Lyon
- Beijing Normal University
Strategy, Management, Cross-culture, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, design thinking, …
I have led consulting assignments with leading International organizations. Projects have covered:
- Performance and Executive Coaching
- Soft skills development
- Management and Leadership Development
- Assessment solutions (personality, 360 degrees, emotional intelligence, competence, …) design and implementation
- Assessment centers design and implementation
- Competence models design and deployment
- Competence Profiling and Development
- Competence-based Management systems design and deployment
- Competence Mapping
- Talent Audits implementation
- Business Simulation based learning programs facilitation
- Train-the-Trainer programs design and facilitation
- Coach-the-Coach programs design and implementation
- Certification programs design and facilitation
- Dysfunctional teams interventions design and facilitation
- Talent Management Strategies design and deployment
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Evidence-based selection systems design and implementation
- Succession planning strategies design and deployment
- M&A Change Integration
- Change readiness assessments
Projects and delivered in China, Singapore, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Kazakstan, Mongolia, Korea, Japan, Cambodia, Russia, Australia, Spain, Israel, USA, the UK and France.
Li & Fung, DigitasLBI, AQKA, Chery Jaguar LandRover, Volvo, China Merchant Bank, Citibank, Standard Chartered, Boston Scientific, Cermex, Insigma, Chanel, Auchan, SWM, Meads Johnson, Tedia, Magotteaux, Leo Pharma, EHC, BP, Audi, Hilton, Intercontinental Group, Accor, Canada Wood, Royal Sun Alliance, Tedia, Amersports, AICM, Merck, Donaldson, Asia Pulp & Paper, Baxter, Adeo, Dorel, FESCO, Biomet, Camoplast, Sealed Air, Delphi, Metro AG, Cocacola, Walmart, Carrefour, CELAP, Colin Buchannan, Biomet, Boston Scientific, KPMG, Eaton, BASF, Philips, Air France, Airbus, Lloyd Register, Abbot, Swarovski, Rockwell, Alstom, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Schindler, UNDP, World Health Organization, …